Frequently asked questions:

1. Who should be contacted if there is illegal logging?

If there is any illegal logging activity,you can contact
Enforcement Unit of Forest Negeri Sembilan Forestry Department online at 06-7659874 or 06-7659759

2. How to get purchase information or seedlings supply?

Information related to the purchase and supply of seedlings can be obtained by contacting the
Office of Nursery Gort online at 06-7581241

3. How do I send feedback to the State Forestry Department ?

Please click and fill the Feedback Form which can be found on the left of this page . You can also call : - Tel : 06-7659849 Fax : 06-7623711 or Email : webjpnns [ at ]